Introduction to Inventor
Inventor, is a CAD software that is packed with tools and functionality. In this course, you'll be introduced to Inventor, develop a fundamental knowledge of the software, and be on your way to designing your own products.
What you'll learn
Inventor, like any other CAD software, is packed with tools and functionality. Understanding the "right" way to do things is key to building your professional career as a designer. In this course, Introduction to Inventor, you'll be introduced to this CAD software learning the basics and developing a solid foundation that can be taken to all future Inventor designs. First, you'll delve into the Inventor interface and structure, covering project creation. Next, you'll explore the ins and outs of parts and assembly creation. Finally, you'll dive into how to utilize structural analysis in Inventor. By the end of this course, you'll have a solid foundation of Inventor and be on your way to designing your own products. Software required: Autodesk Inventor 2017.
Table of contents
- Creating a Part in Inventor 7m
- Getting Familiar with the Part Environment 5m
- Creating Sketch Geometry 7m
- Completing the Sketch and Revolving the Sketch Profile to Create a Solid Body 5m
- Moving the Solid Body on Screen 6m
- Sketching Additional Design Features to the Solid Body 5m
- Extruding the New Sketch and Review 4m