Managing iOS and Android Mobile Devices with Microsoft Intune
This course will teach you the skills and share with you the knowledge required to manage mobile devices such as Android and iOS devices, with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune).
What you'll learn
Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) is a mobile device management platform that allows administrators to enroll, configure, protect, and retire iOS and Android devices in their environment.
In this course, Managing iOS and Android Mobile Devices with Microsoft Intune, you’ll first learn how enrollment works, and why each enrollment method is important for different scenarios. Next, you’ll be guided through the possible configuration and protection points that are available within Microsoft Endpoint Manager. Finally, you’ll complete the lifecycle by learning how to support and retire devices.
When you’ve finished this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge required to manage iOS and Android devices in your environment using Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune).
Table of contents
- Introduction to Mobile Threat Defense 1m
- Enable Defender for Business Integration with Intune 4m
- Create an App Protection Policy with Defender for Endpoint 2m
- Deploy Microsoft Defender for Endpoint to Enrolled Devices 2m
- Understand the Different User Experience for Supervised and Unsupervised Devices 3m
- Understand the Different User Experience for Personal and Unenrolled Devices 3m