iOS App Development: The Big Picture
This course will show you a high level introduction to the iOS ecosystem, the Swift programming language, Apple’s Xcode IDE, so you can walk away with the fundamental principles, patterns, and techniques needed to build iOS applications.
What you'll learn
Getting to know to know the fundamental architectural patterns, techniques and design principles required to develop iOS applications can be intimidating. In this course, iOS App Development: The Big Picture, you’ll learn to write better iOS apps using Swift. First, you’ll explore Apple’s Xcode IDE and discuss the essential iOS concepts. Next, you’ll discover the power of adaptive iOS interfaces. Finally, you’ll learn how to leverage Swift and powerful architectural patterns to bring your game to the next level. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have a high-level understanding of what it takes to build iOS applications.
Table of contents
- Creating a Sales Tax Calculator App 2m
- Building the User Interface Using Storyboards 3m
- Completing the User Interface 4m
- Setting the Keyboard Type 2m
- Managing User Input 3m
- Putting Together the Storyboard-based App 3m
- Introducing SwiftUI 2m
- Building the Sales Tax App Using SwiftUI 3m
- Using Stacks and Defining Bindings 3m
- Completing the SwiftUI App 2m