Isomorphic React 16
This course will teach you how to build high-performance and secure isomorphic React applications.
What you'll learn
Reducing user latency and increasing security are just a few of the reasons for why React is such a tremendous tool for isomorphic rendering. In this course, Isomorphic React, you'll learn how to build an isomorphic React application from start to finish. First, you’ll learn what isomorphic code is and link this idea to React. Next, you’ll explore the specific isomorphic features of React, including the ReactDOM library. Finally you’ll create a flexible isomorphic foundation upon which you will build a React application. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of the React framework.
Table of contents
- Adding React 5m
- Implementing Redux & React-redux 5m
- Adding Redux Saga 8m
- Creating Dynamic React Components 7m
- Adding Hot Reloading 3m
- Implementing Server Rendering 6m
- Adding React Router Part I: The Client 9m
- Adding React Router Part II: The Server 3m
- Module Summary 9m
- Fetching Data for Multiple Isomorphic Routes 4m
- Adding Production Settings 1m