IT Professional Fundamentals: Virtualization and Cloud Computing
Virtualization and cloud computing are at the core of every organization’s IT strategy. This course will teach you the basics and benefits of how to efficiently utilize both virtualization and cloud computing.
What you'll learn
To come up with an effective IT strategy in your organization virtualization and cloud computing can be the key. In this course, IT Professional Fundamentals: Virtualization and Cloud Computing, you will learn foundational knowledge on how to successfully use both virtualization and cloud computing in practice. First, you will discover what virtualization is and what the benefits are. Next, you'll explore how cloud computing works and why more and more enterprises are using it. Finally, you will learn the different types of cloud deployments models that are available and learn which one is the best for each scenario. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of virtualization and cloud computing needed before specializing in a certain product or cloud provider.
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 1m
- Types of Cloud Computing Services 5m
- Cloud Computing Scenarios: IaaS 9m
- Cloud Computing Scenarios: PaaS 5m
- Cloud Computing Scenarios: SaaS 6m
- Cloud Computing Deployment Models 4m
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 4m
- Demo: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 4m
- Scenario: Carved Rock Fitness 4m
- Module Conclusion 1m