Understanding the Lean Six Sigma Methodology
With this course, you will be made ready for the Lean Six Sigma White Belt certification and will be eligible to work in process improvement projects as a team member by understanding the DMAIC methodology, which is Lean Six Sigma's beating heart.
What you'll learn
Discover the DMAIC methodology and get ready to work in Lean Six Sigma projects as a team member and become a White Belt certified professional.
In this course, Understanding the Lean Six Sigma Methodology, you will learn foundational knowledge to participate in improvement projects based on Lean Six Sigma's DMAIC methodology.
- First, you will discover different accreditation bodies and the reasons why the Council for Six Sigma Certification should be your first choice.
- Next, you will learn key Lean Six Sigma metrics as well as what is and how to apply the Voice of the Costumer concept.
- Finally, you will dive deep into the DMAIC methodology, learning it step by step.
Table of contents
- Module Overview 2m
- Standard Deviation Overview 4m
- Calculating Standard Deviation for Population Data 4m
- Calculating Standard Deviation with Sample Data 3m
- Calculating a Standard Deviation on Excel 2m
- Why Calculate Standard Deviation? 2m
- The Pareto Principle 3m
- Why Use Pareto? 1m
- Creating a Basic Pareto Chart in Excel 3m
- Defects per Million Opportunities 2m
- Defects per Unit 2m
- First Time Yield 2m
- Rolled Throughput Yield 2m