Managing Governance and Compliance Features in Microsoft 365
In this course, you'll explore the security and compliance centers inside of Microsoft 365. You'll learn how to implement, manage, and maintain compliance, governance, and security features of Microsoft 365.
What you'll learn
With more companies and organizations using Microsoft 365, governance and compliance are quickly coming to the forefront of needed skills. In this course, Managing Governance and Compliance Features in Microsoft 365, you’ll learn foundational knowledge to effectively work with all of the security and compliance features. First, you’ll explore security and audit reports. Next, you’ll discover classifications, governance, and retention's. Finally, you’ll learn how to manage data privacy regulation compliance. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of governance and compliance needed to manage Microsoft 365.
Table of contents
- Intro 2m
- Interpret Desktop Analytics 6m
- Configure Telemetry Options 9m
- Review and Interpret Security Reports and Dashboards 6m
- Plan for Custom Security Reporting with Intelligent Security Graph 5m
- Review Office 365 Secure Score Action and Recommendations 5m
- Configure and Review Reports and Dashboards in Azure Log Analytics 4m
- Configure Alert Policies in the Office 365 Security and Compliance Center 6m