Microsoft Azure Identity and Security for Administrators: The Big Picture
Any cloud solution requires strong security and identity management and Azure is no exception. This course will introduce you to Microsoft Azure’s approach to Identity and Security path.
What you'll learn
In this course, Managing Microsoft Azure Identity and Security for Administrators: The Big Picture, you’ll learn how Pluralsight structures the Managing Microsoft Azure Identity and Security skill path. First, you’ll explore the services, products, and functions in Microsoft Azure’s Identity and Security categories. Next, you’ll discover the importance of these services, products, and functions for Azure Administrators. Finally, you’ll learn how much time on the job an Azure Administrator might spend on such services and features. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the big picture of Managing Microsoft Azure Identity and Security for Administrators needed to gather the appropriate skills to perform your tasks as an Azure Administrator.
Table of contents
- Course Introduction 2m
- Using Microsoft Azure Resource Groups 2m
- Managing Microsoft Azure Subscriptions 3m
- Implementing and Managing Microsoft Azure Multi-factor Authentication 3m
- Managing Identities with Microsoft Azure Active Directory 3m
- Managing Microsoft Azure Information Protection 3m
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Privileged Identity Management 3m
- Microsoft Azure Hybrid Identity 3m
- Implementing Managed Identities for Microsoft Azure 2m
- Managing Azure Role Based Access Control 3m