Microservices Architecture: Executive Briefing
This course will teach you why and how to adopt a microservices architecture for your own applications.
What you'll learn
Microservices architecture can be a difficult concept to grasp. In this course, Microservices Architecture: Executive Briefing, you’ll learn about the benefits of a microservices architecture. First, you’ll explore some of the benefits microservices can bring compared to more traditional architectures. Next, you’ll learn about how to overcome some of the key challenges you’ll encounter in a microservices architecture. Finally, you’ll discover how to effectively lead a microservices project. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Microservices Architecture needed to decide whether microservices are a good fit for your application.
Table of contents
- The Challenges of Architecting for the Cloud 3m
- What Are Microservices? 2m
- What Problems Do Microservices Solve? 5m
- How Can Microservices Help? 3m
- What Does a Typical Microservices Architecture Look Like? 3m
- What Are Some Challenges of Microservices? 5m
- What Tools and Technologies Do I Need? 5m
- How Can I Successfully Lead a Microservices Project? 5m