Microsoft 365 Administration Playbook
Microsoft 365 is the most popular cloud offering in the world. In this course, you will learn how to perform different Microsoft 365 administration tasks from initial setup to daily management.
What you'll learn
Moving to Microsoft 365 requires you to learn a whole new set of tools and resources for your daily activities. If you’re moving from On-premises Microsoft applications, you’ll still need to learn the new ways configurations and settings are applied in Microsoft 365. In this course, Microsoft 365 Administration Playbook, you’ll learn to manage Microsoft 365 by looking at real life examples of common administration tasks. First, you’ll explore how to provision Microsoft 365 tenants. Next, you’ll discover how to perform administration configurations for users, groups, licenses, and resources. Finally, you’ll learn how to manage OneDrive for business. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Microsoft 365 administration needed to manage it effectively.
Table of contents
- Signing up for a Microsoft 365 Tenant 6m
- Setting up a Microsoft 365 Tenant 5m
- Configuring Organizational Information 10m
- Configuring Microsoft 365 Tenant Services 6m
- Configuring Microsoft 365 Security and Privacy 4m
- Microsoft Service Health Dashboard 3m
- Office Installation Options 2m
- Microsoft 365 Message Center 4m
- Conclusion 1m