Microsoft 365 Security Management Fundamentals
This course will teach you the fundamental skills across a variety of Microsoft 365 and Office 365 security technologies allowing you to implement and administer security and protective measures in keeping your accounts safe and protecting data across the organization.
What you'll learn
Security management is a must in today's networked world and a fundamental knowledge of threats and vulnerabilities within Microsoft's extensive enterprise software will help you navigate it. In this course, Microsoft 365 Security Management Fundamentals, you’ll learn to how to implement and configure the key security features of Microsoft 365. First, you’ll explore how to secure user and admin access using Azure AD Identity Protection. Next, you’ll implement protection for Office 365/Microsoft 365 services with Microsoft Defender. Finally, you’ll learn how to detect and respond to intrusions with threat protections solutions. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Microsoft 365 Security Management Fundamentals needed to safeguard your accounts and data within a Microsoft 365/Office 365 environment.
Table of contents
- Understanding How to Secure Access to Office/Microsoft 365 Data 6m
- Demo: Securing Access to Office/Microsoft 365 Data 9m
- Implementing Azure Information Protection 2m
- Demo: Implementing Azure Information Protection 11m
- Implementing Data Loss Prevention 10m
- Implementing Data Governance and Compliance 4m
- Demo: Implementing Data Governance and Compliance 9m