Microsoft Azure Administrator: Manage Microsoft Azure Active Directory Objects
Identity management is a key skill of the systems administrator. This course will teach you how to create and manage user, group, and device identities in Azure Active Directory.
What you'll learn
Local Active Directory and Azure Active Directory are both identity stores; however, the similarities pretty much end there. In this course, Microsoft Azure Administrator: Manage Azure Active Directory Objects, you’ll learn to how to create and manage user, group, and device identities in Azure AD. First, you’ll explore Azure AD user and group creation. Next, you’ll discover how to enroll and administer devices in Azure AD. Finally, you’ll learn how to apply administrative automation to your Azure ID identities. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Azure AD identity management needed to succeed on your Azure Administrator certification exam and perform high-impact work as an Azure administrator.
Table of contents
- Overview 1m
- Bulk Updating Azure AD Users 4m
- Demo: Perform Bulk Azure AD User Operations 7m
- Self-Service Password Reset and Azure MFA 6m
- Azure AD Conditional Access 1m
- Manage Multiple Azure AD Directories 2m
- Demo: Configure SSPR and Conditional Access 7m
- Demo: Transfer an Azure Subscription 3m
- Summary 1m