Microsoft Azure Developer: Implementing Azure Cache
Caching is very important to make your application performant and make it more available. In Azure, you use Azure Redis Cache for caching. In this course, you’ll learn what Azure Redis Cache is and how to use it.
What you'll learn
At the core of implementing cache using Azure is a thorough knowledge of Azure Redis Cache. In this course, Microsoft Azure Developer: Implementing Azure Cache, you’ll learn how to implement Azure Redis cache in your applications. First, you’ll learn why you should cache data. Next, you’ll explore what Azure Redis Cache is. Finally, you’ll discover how to implement Azure Redis Cache in your application. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have a foundational knowledge of implementing cache using Azure that will help you as you move forward to implement Azure Redis Cache in your applications and make them more performant.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- What is Azure Chache for Redis? 6m
- Demo: Creating an Azure Cache for Redis through the Azure Portal 6m
- Demo: Connecting to Azure Cache for Redis from the Web Application 6m
- Implementing A Cache Invalidation Policy 2m
- Demo: Implementing a Cache Invalidation Policy 4m
- Things to Remember 2m