Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services: Anomaly Detector
Do you need to find abnormalities in your time series data before it is too late? This course will teach you to do so using Azure Cognitive Services Anomaly Detector service.
What you'll learn
Finding abnormalities in time series data is critical for many systems, yet a tricky task. In this course, Microsoft Azure Cognitive Services: Anomaly Detector, you’ll learn to easily analyse your data for abnormalities using the Anomaly Detector service. First, you’ll explore the meaning of time series data and the role of machine learning to find abnormalities. Next, you’ll discover how to provision and configure Azure Cognitive Services Anomaly Detector. Finally, you’ll learn how to use the service with real data samples in the Azure Notebooks and a .NET core application. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Azure Cognitive Services Anomaly Detector needed to easily detect time series data abnormalities and act on them before it is too late.
Table of contents
- Provisioning Azure Anomaly Detector 3m
- Detection Modes and API Sensitivity 5m
- Preparing Our Time Series Data, Granularity, and Seasonal Data 4m
- Preparing Our Time Series Data, Limitations, and Missing Data Points 3m
- Calling the Anomaly Detector API 2m
- Azure Stream Analytics and Anomaly Detector 3m
- Demo: Provisioning Azure Anomaly Detector 3m
- Demo: Working with the Anomaly Detector .NET SDK 8m
- Demo: Working with the Anomaly Detector REST API 4m
- Demo: Working with the Live Anomaly Detector Demo by Microsoft 4m