Securing Microsoft Azure Data Access Endpoints
This course provides detail on the technologies and options available to secure the endpoints of data services that are available in Azure.
What you'll learn
Hosting data in the cloud opens up new considerations when thinking about the security of access to that data. In this course, Securing Microsoft Azure Data Access Endpoints, you will learn foundational knowledge of securing the endpoints of services offered by Azure. First, you will explore the key technologies related to endpoints and endpoint access. Next, you will discover the options for integrating with virtual networks. Finally, you will examine how to secure the resource instance endpoints. When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of endpoint security needed to store and use data hosted in Azure data services in a secure, yet productive way.
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 1m
- Virtual Network Injection 6m
- Using Service Endpoints 7m
- Controlling Access from VNets Using Network Security Groups 6m
- Leveraging Service Endpoint Policies 5m
- Introducing Azure Private Link 8m
- Azure Private Link DNS Planning 7m
- Azure Private Link Demo 5m
- Utilizing NVA or Azure Firewall 3m
- Module Summary 1m