Microsoft Azure Developer: Implementing Data Lake Storage Gen2
This course will teach you how to work with Microsoft Azure's cloud data repository built on top of Blob Storage: Data Lake Store Gen2.
What you'll learn
Data lakes are used to hold vast amounts of data, a must when working with Big Data. In this course, Microsoft Azure Developer: Implementing Data Lake Storage Gen2, you will learn foundational knowledge and gain the ability to work with a large and HDFS-compliant data repository in Microsoft Azure. First, you will figure out how to ingest data. Next, you will discover how to manage and work with your Big Data. Finally, you will explore how to run jobs using a Hadoop cluster, using platforms like Spark with the use of the ABFS driver. When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of work with large data repositories in Microsoft's cloud, everything needed to build solutions at scale to help you discover trends and insights.
Table of contents
- Managing Data with Azure Data Lake Store Gen2 0m
- Let's Talk About Ingesting Data and Securing It 3m
- Ingesting Data to ADLS Gen2 from AWS S3 Using Azure Data Factory 6m
- Ingesting Data to ADLS Gen2 from ADLS Gen1 Using ADF 5m
- Using the Azure Data Lake Store REST API 7m
- Moving Data from Blobs Using distcp with ABFS 6m
- Copying or Moving Data to Azure Data Lake Store Gen2 with AzCopy 2m
- Takeaway 2m