Microsoft Azure Developer: Implement Secure Cloud Solutions
Are you planning to take the Microsoft exam AZ-204? This course will teach you how to Implement secure cloud solutions.
What you'll learn
You can leverage several services in Microsoft Azure to improve the security of your cloud applications. In this course, Microsoft Azure Developer: Implement Secure Cloud Solutions, you’ll learn about the security requirements of Microsoft exam AZ-204. First, you’ll explore Microsoft Graph to securely access Microsoft 365 services. Next, you’ll discover how to use Azure Key Vault to protect your keys, secrets and certificates. Finally, you’ll learn how to use Key Vault References for App Services and Azure Function Apps configuration settings. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of secure cloud solutions needed to take the Microsoft exam AZ-204, Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure.
Table of contents
- Use Azure Key Vault to Protect Secrets 5m
- Demo: Provisioning an Azure Key Vault Resource 4m
- Demo: Azure Key Vault and Managed Identity 8m
- Using Azure Key Vault References to Secure App Configuration 4m
- Demo: Azure Key Vault References 4m
- Soft-delete and Purge Protection for Azure Key Vaults 4m
- Demo: Soft-delete and Purge Protection 4m
- Demo: Azure Key Vault Keys and Azure Storage Service Encryption (SSE) 3m
- Demo: Working with Keys and Certificates in .NET 7m
- Summary 1m