Microsoft Azure IoT Developer: Build Device Messaging and Communication
This course will teach you the required skills to configure Device Messaging and Communication as tested in the AZ220 Azure IoT Developer certification.
What you'll learn
In this course, Build Device Messaging and Communication, you’ll learn to build device-to-cloud and cloud-to-device messaging systems. First, you’ll explore the Azure IoT Hub SDKs. Next, you’ll discover how to send device-to-cloud messages. You’ll then learn how to send cloud-to-device messages. Finally, you’ll learn how to upload csv files to the IoT Hub. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of the concepts around building device messaging and communications needed to pass this section of the AZ220 certification.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Building Messaging Solutions by Using SDKs 3m
- Device-to-cloud Messaging 6m
- Cloud-to-device Messaging 7m
- Configuring File Upload for Devices 6m
- Optimize Message Size and Scaling 2m
- Connect to IoT Hub Using TLS Server Certificates 5m
- Demo: Connect to IoT Hub Using TLS Server Certificates 5m
- Summary 2m