Microsoft Azure IoT Developer: Configure Stream Processing
The IoT Hub service in the Microsoft cloud is built to handle messages from millions of devices. This course will teach you how to configure stream processing for Azure IoT Hub.
What you'll learn
The Microsoft Azure IoT Developer exam is for candidates that aspire to become specialists in managing IoT solutions on Azure. In this course, Microsoft Azure IoT Developer: Configure Stream Processing, you’ll learn to process and manipulate data streams. First, you’ll explore the fundamentals of Azure Stream Analytics. Next, you’ll discover how to create a Stream Analytics job. Finally, you’ll learn how to use Azure Functions to process and filter IoT data. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of stream processing needed to configure the handling of IoT data streams in Microsoft Azure.
Table of contents
- Exam Objectives 2m
- Why Use Azure Stream Analytics? 3m
- Understanding Stream Analytics Queries 4m
- Demo: Sending Sample Telemetry 3m
- Demo: Creating a Stream Analytics Job 7m
- Demo: Consuming Functions in Stream Analytics 10m
- Demo: Running an ASA Job on IoT Edge 13m
- Processing Data from IoT Hub with Azure Functions 1m
- Demo: Processing Data with Azure Functions 6m