Microsoft Azure IoT Developer: Ensure Performance and Availability
Continuing your journey to passing the Microsoft AZ220 IoT Developer Certiﬁcation, this course will teach you how to perform end-to-end solution testing and diagnosis.
What you'll learn
IoT Solutions very often comprise a vast number of devices and multiple interlocking pieces of infrastructure. In this course, Microsoft Azure IoT Developer: Ensure Performance and Availability, you’ll learn important concepts to test that all the moving parts of the IoT solution are correctly conﬁgured. First, you’ll explore how to correctly estimate the capacity required for each service in the solution. Then, you’ll discover how to conduct performance and stress testing. Finally, you'll learn how to manually failover an IoT hub to another region. When you’re ﬁnished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of how to perform end-to-end solution testing and diagnostics needed to ensure your IoT solution stays in perfect running order.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Identify and Resolve Bottlenecks 1m
- Identify and Resolve Bottlenecks: Device and Network 3m
- Identify and Resolve Bottlenecks: IoT Hub Scaling 3m
- Identify and Resolve Bottlenecks: Azure Service Quotas 5m
- Calculate Capacity Requirements for Each Service 3m
- Create a Simulated Fleet of Devices for Performance and Stress Testing 3m
- Troubleshoot Message Loss 4m
- Demo: Troubleshoot Message Loss 5m
- Test Manual Failover 2m
- Demo: Test Manual Failover 4m