Microsoft Azure Pricing and Support Options
This course will teach you the fundamental knowledge about the pricing and support options in Azure one of the core skills measured in the AZ-900: Azure Fundamentals exam. You will learn about subscriptions, management groups, cost management, Azure Advisor, support plans, lifecycle in Azure, and more.
What you'll learn
Gain a fundamental knowledge about the pricing and support options in Azure - one of the core skills measured in the AZ-900: Azure Fundamentals exam. In this course, Microsoft Azure Pricing and Support Options, you’ll learn to estimate pricing and support of Azure cloud services. First, you’ll explore Azure subscriptions, subscription management, and management groups. Next, you’ll discover, plan, and manage Azure costs. Finally, you’ll learn how to understand Azure SLA’s, various Azure service lifecycles, and how to select the right support options. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Azure pricing and available support needed to estimate Azure costs and select the right support options.
Table of contents
- Intro and Overview 1m
- Azure Subscription Use and Options 1m
- Options for Purchasing Azure Products and Services 2m
- Azure Free Subscription and Free Services 4m
- Understanding the Factors Affecting Azure Costs 3m
- Understanding Zones for Billing Purposes 1m
- Best Practices for Minimizing Azure Costs 4m
- Understanding the Azure Pricing Calculators 3m
- Demo Part 1: The Azure Pricing and TCO Calculators 10m
- Demo Part 2: The Azure Pricing and TCO Calculators 9m