Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect: Design an Application Architecture
Are you preparing for the Microsoft exam AZ-304? This course will teach you how to design an application architecture for the Azure cloud platform.
What you'll learn
Microsoft Azure provides numerous services and possibilities. Getting the application architecture right could be a challenging task. In this course, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect: Design an Application Architecture, you’ll learn about best practices to design your Azure applications. First, you’ll explore microservice architecture in Azure. Next, you’ll discover orchestration and automation solutions. Finally, you’ll learn how to design API integration for Azure applications using Azure API Management service. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Azure application architecture best practices needed to prepare for the Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect (AZ-304) certification exam.
Table of contents
- Microservices and Azure 4m
- Hosting Microservices in Azure 7m
- Demo: Hosting a Microservice in Azure Logic Apps 5m
- Demo: Hosting a Microservice in Azure Function Apps 6m
- Setup Communication Between Microservices in Azure 7m
- Demo: Setup Communication Using Azure Storage Queue 6m
- Demo: Setup Communication Using Azure Service Bus Queue 6m
- Demo: Setup Communication Using Azure Service Bus Topic 5m
- Demo: Setup Communication Using Azure Event Hubs 7m
- Demo: Setup Communication Using Azure Event Grid 5m