Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect: Design for Cost Optimization
This course will teach you how to evaluate and control your cloud costs to keep them predictable and manageable.
What you'll learn
The cloud is a wonderful place that offers unlimited scalability and can present unpredictable costs. In this course, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect: Design for Cost Optimization, you’ll learn to evaluate and control your cloud costs to keep them predictable and manageable. First, you’ll explore the types of costs in the cloud. Next, you’ll discover how to evaluatie cloud resource usage and costs. Finally, you’ll learn how to control and manage cloud costs. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of cloud resource usage and costs needed to evaluate and manage cloud costs.
Table of contents
- Course Introduction 1m
- Defining the Things That Cost Money in the Cloud 4m
- Managing and Reporting Costs 3m
- Demo: Azure Cost Management 4m
- Reducing Costs 7m
- Demo: Using Azure Storage Access Tiers to Reduce Cost 3m
- Demo: Reducing VM Costs 2m
- Demo: Use Azure Policy to Control Vm SKUs 1m
- What’s Next? 1m