Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect: Implement a Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring Strategy
Are you preparing for the Microsoft exam AZ-303? This course will teach you the cloud monitoring skills needed for this exam.
What you'll learn
Monitoring your Azure resources is key to keeping your cloud infrastructure healthy. In this course, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect: Implement a Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring Strategy, you’ll learn to implement Azure infrastructure monitoring. First, you’ll explore different capabilities of the Azure Monitor service. Next, you’ll discover Azure Monitor Insights for applications, containers and networks. Finally, you’ll learn how torespond to Azure Monitor alerts using Actions and Action Groups. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Azure infrastructure monitoring needed to prepare for exam AZ-303.
Table of contents
- Configure Diagnostic Logs for Azure Resources 3m
- Demo: Configure Diagnostic Logs for Azure Resources 4m
- Monitor Security with Azure Security Center 5m
- Azure Monitor for VMs (VM Insights) 8m
- Find Unused Resources with Azure Advisor 4m
- Get Cost Reports and Setup Budgets 4m
- Visualize Azure Monitor Logs and Metrics 5m