Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect: Implement a Storage Strategy
Securely storing unstructured data is important to every organization. This course will teach you the key considerations for storing blob and file data in Azure and help prepare you for the AZ-303 exam.
What you'll learn
Data storage in the cloud presents a huge benefit for organizations in terms of scalability, cost and disaster recovery. In this course, Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect: Implement a Storage Strategy, you’ll learn about configuring and securing Azure Storage Accounts. First, you’ll explore configuration options for blob and file storage. Next, you’ll discover storage account replication options for high availability and disaster recovery. Finally, you’ll learn how to configure security and network access to storage accounts. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of implementing storage accounts needed to prepare for the AZ-303 exam.
Table of contents
- Azure Storage Account Security 4m
- Blob Container Public Access Levels 1m
- Managing Storage Account Keys 3m
- Understanding Shared Access Signatures 3m
- Generating Shared Access Signatures 5m
- Stored Access Policies 2m
- Azure AD Authentication for Storage 6m
- Azure Files Identity-based Authentication 3m
- Configuring Network Access to Storage Accounts 5m
- Cource Summary 1m