Microsoft DevOps Solutions: Developing Security and Compliance
Automation provides great opportunities to increase security and reduce technical debt. This course will teach you about integrating security and compliance scanning into your DevOps process.
What you'll learn
Ensuring code quality and security in DevOps practices requires automation and tooling. In this course, Microsoft DevOps Solutions: Developing Security and Compliance, you’ll learn how to integrate automation in various parts of the development process. First, you’ll explore how pipelines can leverage tools to automate security and code compliance. Next, you’ll discover static code analysis tools. Finally, you’ll learn how to scan dependencies and add penetration testing to your pipelines. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of DevOps automation needed to develop for security and compliance. Additionally, this course covers objectives from the AZ-400 certification exam.
Table of contents
- Introduction and Objectives 3m
- DevSecOps and Shifting Security Left 2m
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST) 6m
- Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) 6m
- Dependency Scanning for Security and Compliance 6m
- Dependency Scanning of Containers 4m
- Scanning for Secrets 3m
- Responding to Events with Git Hooks 4m
About the author
Network Interface Layer and Ethernet Operation for Cisco CCNA 200-125/100-105
- 3h 5m