Microsoft DevOps Solutions: Implementing Orchestration Automation Solutions
This course will teach you how to implement orchestration automation, including designing the reliable release pipeline for multiple release targets with shared release configuration and approvals.
What you'll learn
Automation is a core of DevOps practices and essential in today's industry. In this course, Microsoft DevOps Solutions: Implementing Orchestration Automation Solutions, you will learn about designing the release pipeline to ensure reliable order of dependency deployments.
First, you will understand the deployment considerations for DevOps. Then, you will discover how to use the Microsoft Azure DevOps tool to organize shared release configurations and processes.
Finally, you will explore how to design and implement release gates and approval processes. By the end of this course, you will have a clear overview of how to design, and implement the full release process for the solutions built on the Microsoft Azure cloud, including infrastructure and application code.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment 5m
- Design the Release Pipeline 4m
- Demo: Implement Infrastructure Release Pipeline 11m
- Demo: Use Variable Groups in the Release Pipeline 14m
- Demo: Run Multiple Stages in the Infrastructure Release Pipeline 8m
- Demo: Implement Release Pipeline for Web Apps 14m
- Demo: Run Multiple Stages in the Web App Release Pipeline 3m
- Summary 1m
- Introduction 1m
- Organize Shared Release Process with Gates and Approvals 3m
- Demo: Implement Release Gates and Approvals 11m
- Organize Releases Using Multi-stage YAML Templates 1m
- Demo: Configure Environments and Variable Groups Used by YAML Files 4m
- Demo: Implement Release Process Using YAML Files 6m
- Demo: Run Multi-stage Release Pipeline Using YAML Files 8m
- Summary 1m