Microsoft DevOps Solutions: Integrating Source Control with Tools
This course will teach you the different ways that version control bears on your DevOps processes.
What you'll learn
In the DevOps world, almost everything you’re going to be working with is going to have a strong relationship with version control in one way or another. In this course, Microsoft DevOps Solutions: Integrating Source Control with Tools, you’ll learn how builds integrate with version control. First, you’ll explore integrating GitHub with DevOps pipeline. Next, you’ll discover authenticating the tool with a personal access token. Finally, you’ll learn about the different version control options that you have in Azure DevOps. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Integrating Source Controls with Tools.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- The Different Ways That GitHub Integrates with Azure Pipelines 3m
- Demo: Integrating GitHub with Azure Pipelines via OAuth 6m
- Demo: Integrating GitHub with Azure Pipelines via a Personal Access Token 3m
- Connecting Your Azure AD with GitHub 2m
- Demo: Connecting Azure AD with GitHub 6m
- Understanding Version Control Systems 5m