Microsoft Hybrid Identity - Overview
Be ready for the digital transformation by implementing a hybrid identity with Microsoft Azure. After taking this course, you'll have the best of both the cloud and your on-premises network.
What you'll learn
Today’s working environment is changing. It's moving to the cloud. In this course, Microsoft Hybrid Identity - Overview, you’ll gain the ability to embrace cloud computing while keeping your current on-premises environment. First, you'll learn how the Hybrid environment works and how to join your user directory to the Azure Active Directory. Next, you’ll explore how to safely offer cloud apps to your users and on-premises apps to cloud users. Finally, you’ll learn how to manage your new hybrid environment. When you’re finished with this course, you'll be able to extend your on-premises network to the cloud in a safe and consistent way. Software required: Azure subscription or trial, and a Windows server DC.
Table of contents
- Overview 2m
- Design Principles 4m
- Planning for Sign-on 5m
- Planning for Synchronization 4m
- Planning for Applications 3m
- Planning for Domain Structure 5m
- Restrictions for Connecting Directories 3m
- Single Forest to Single Azure AD 2m
- Single Forest Filtering 3m
- Multiple Forest to Single Azure AD 2m
- Multiple Forest to Multiple Azure AD 2m