Designing Business Solutions with Microsoft Power Platform (PL-100)
Microsoft Power Platform offers a whole range of low-code solutions to common business challenges. This course will teach you how to design efficient solutions using different components of Microsoft Power Platform ecosystem.
What you'll learn
Are you passionate about using technology for solving real-world challenges? In this course, Designing Business Solutions with Microsoft Power Platform (PL-100), you’ll learn to design powerful and comprehensive business solutions. First, you’ll explore the core components of Microsoft Power Platform. Next, you’ll discover how to design data models, user-interface elements, and different types of Power Platform apps. Finally, you’ll learn how to build an impactful reporting solution and apply advanced concepts related to Artificial Intelligence. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have foundational understanding of the key components of the Microsoft Power Platform that will enable you to design impactful business solutions, and get you ready for the PL-100 exam.
Table of contents
- Understanding Microsoft Power Platform Core Components 4m
- Identifying the Business Problem 2m
- Identifying Required Power Apps App Type 3m
- Understanding Dataverse for Teams 2m
- Implementing Business Logic 2m
- Understanding Connectors 2m
- Demo: Creating Custom Connector 3m
- Understanding Unmanaged Solutions 1m
- Demo: Creating Power Automate Desktop Flow 3m
- Demo: Creating Power Virtual Agents Chatbot 4m
- Summary 1m