Migrating to Exchange Server 2016
Server migration can be time-consuming and difficult. This course will teach you how to successfully plan, run, and complete the migration of an existing Exchange Server 2010/2013 organization to Exchange Server 2016.
What you'll learn
Migrating to a new server is no easy task. If you're about to migrate to Exchange Server 2016 and you want to do it successfully, then this course is for you. This course, Migrating to Exchange Server 2016, will walk you through the deployment of Exchange 2016 into an existing Exchange Server 2010/2013 environment. You’ll learn how to prepare your existing environment, how to install Exchange 2016 and establish co-existence, and finally, how to successfully complete the migration and remove your legacy servers. By the end of this course, you’ll be ready to perform successful Exchange Server 2016 migrations for your own customers.
Table of contents
- Systems Requirements Checklist 4m
- Demo: Reviewing AD Requirements and Exchange Server Versions 3m
- Collecting Information About Existing Configurations 3m
- Demo: Exchange Namespaces 4m
- SSL Certificates 7m
- Mailbox Storage Quotas 3m
- Email Routing Topology 10m
- Application and Devices Integration 2m
- Preparing a Server for Exchange 2016 Installation 7m
- Preparing Active Directory 4m