Getting Started with Model-driven Apps in Power Apps (PL-100)
Model-driven apps offer a no-code way to develop rich, responsive apps on top of your data. This course will teach you how to develop an end-to-end model-driven app using Power Apps.
What you'll learn
Companies need to rapidly develop business applications that leverage data from a variety of sources. That’s what Power Apps is all about—offering a no-code solution for developing rich, responsive apps on top of business data. In this course, Getting Started with Model-driven Apps in Power Apps (PL-100), you’ll learn to develop an end-to-end model-driven app using Power Apps. First, you’ll see how to set up a development environment and a Power Apps solution. Next, you’ll explore the data model in Dataverse, working with tables and relationships, and then compose the model-driven app, customizing the user interface. Finally, you’ll learn how to share the app with others and embed it in Microsoft Teams. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of model-driven Power Apps needed to rapidly develop business applications on top of your data.
Table of contents
- Creating and Navigating a Model-driven App 2m
- Demo: Creating a Model-driven App and Customizing the Site Map 7m
- Working with Forms 3m
- Demo: Editing a Form and Creating Test Data 11m
- Working with Views 2m
- Demo: Customizing Views 6m
- Working with Business Rules 1m
- Demo: Creating a New Business Rule 5m
- Working with Canvas Apps and Model-driven Apps 1m
- Demo: Embedding a Canvas App in a Model-driven App 7m
- Key Points to Remember 1m