Networking for CompTIA Server+ (SK0-004)
This course covers the Networking objectives, domain 5.0, for the CompTIA Server+ exam.
What you'll learn
This course covers the Networking objectives, domain 5.0, for the CompTIA Server+ exam. You'll learn about logical and physical network interface configuration, common ports and protocols, and network cabling and management.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- The Difference Between TCP and UDP 3m
- Retrieving Content from Webservers via HTTP and HTTPS 3m
- Communicating with Mail Servers via SMTP, POP, and IMAP 4m
- Resolving and Retrieving IPs with DNS and DHCP 4m
- Querying Directory Servers via LDAP 2m
- Remotely Managing Servers with SSH and RDP 4m
- Performing File Transfers with FTP and SCP 2m
- Monitoring Servers with SNMP 2m
- Module Summary 2m