This course will teach you about the basics on how to render your comp, to advanced information on color space management. You'll also discover every aspect of the Write Node. Software required: NUKE.
What you'll learn
Get the confidence you need to be able to render easily in NUKE. In this course, NUKE Rendering, you'll learn everything about rendering in NUKE. First, you'll go from the basics on how to render your comp, to advanced information on color space management. Next, you'll go through Look Up tables, color spaces, file formats, variables, and expressions to setup your renders. Finally, you'll discover every aspect of the Write Node. By the end of this course, you'll be really confident about all the facets of rendering in NUKE. Software required: NUKE.
Table of contents
- Course Introduction 4m
- First Render in NUKE 4m
- Rendering a Frame Sequence 5m
- Adjust Frame Range and Offset Frame Numbers 6m
- Size Formats and Bounding Box 10m
- Rendering Channels 7m
- Rendering Multiple Views 5m
- Proxies 9m
- Read File Mode 2m
- Rendering Multiple Write Nodes and Background Rendering 4m
- Add a Soundtrack and a Timecode Track to a QuickTime File 4m
- Other Knobs of the Write Node and Summary 4m