Developing with Office UI Fabric
Office UI Fabric is the fastest and easiest way to build a user interface that fits in with SharePoint, Office, and Office 365. This course will teach you about the three primary Office UI Fabric projects and how to put them to use in your projects.
What you'll learn
Designing a great user interface for your site or application is critically important. Unfortunately, it is a skill that too many developers lack. In this course, Developing with Office UI Fabric, you'll learn about all of the different aspects of the three main Fabric projects and how you can make use of them in any web site or application. First, you'll explore what Fabric is and what it gives you. Next, you'll learn how you can add Fabric to your projects and put its capabilities to use. Finally, you'll discover the easiest way to explore Fabric and how to create a new UI from scratch. By the end of this course, you'll know how to integrate Fabric into your site or application seamlessly.
Table of contents
- Introducing Fabric Core 1m
- Adding Fabric Core to Your Project 6m
- Exploring Fabric Core 6m
- Fabric Core's Responsive Grid - Introduction 1m
- Fabric Core's Responsive Grid - Basic Operations 7m
- Fabric Core's Responsive Grid - Push and Pull 2m
- Fabric Core's Responsive Grid - Hidden 3m
- Fabric Core's Responsive Grid - Offsets 2m