Okta Administration: User Lifecycle Management
You’re tasked with configuring users, groups, and SSO app integrations for your organization. This course teaches you user lifecycle management fundamentals and sets the stage for deeper exploration of the Okta service.
What you'll learn
Before you can master the Okta service at depth, you need to understand the fundamentals. In this course, Okta Administration: User Lifecycle Management, you’ll learn the basics of user profile management and self service. First, you’ll explore the Okta Integration Network and Okta Universal Directory. Next, you’ll discover how to integrate Okta user, group, and app profiles. Finally, you’ll learn how to configure Okta end user self service from end-to-end. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of user lifecycle management needed to cover this section of the Okta Certified Professional exam and prepare for further learning.
Table of contents
- Overview 1m
- Okta Universal Directory 2m
- User Types and Attributes 4m
- Questions to Ask and Answer 5m
- Okta Profile Types 3m
- Okta Expression Language 3m
- Demo: Add a Custom User Attribute 8m
- Demo: Configure Profile Mappings 6m
- Demo: Import Active Directory Attributes to Okta 4m
- Demo: Verify the Attribute Flow 5m
- Summary 2m