Getting Started with OpenShift 4
More and more applications, not just micro services, are being deployed through containers. This course will teach you how to get started with OpenShift as your Enterprise Container Orchestrator.
What you'll learn
Many companies can’t rely on open-source Kubernetes environments for their container orchestration but require an enterprise ready Kubernetes platform like OpenShift. In this course, Getting Started with OpenShift 4, you’ll learn what OpenShift is and how to deploy and use it. First, you’ll explore the basics of containers and container orchestration with Kubernetes and OpenShift. Next, you’ll discover how to deploy your own OpenShift Environment. Finally, you’ll learn how to manage your OpenShift cluster and deploy an application to it. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of OpenShift administration needed to get started with deploying and managing your first OpenShift cluster.
Table of contents
- OpenShift Deployment Considerations and Steps 3m
- OpenShift System, Loadbalancer, DNS, and Firewall Requirements 3m
- Demo: Deploying OpenShift on Bare Metal or Virtual Machines 15m
- The OpenShift Assisted Installer 1m
- Demo: Deploying OpenShift Using the Assisted Installer 4m
- Deploying OpenShift on Installer Provisioned Infrastructure 1m
- Demo: Deploying OpenShift on Installer Provisioned Infrastructure 3m
- Deploying Managed OpenShift Clusters 1m
- Demo: Deploying Azure RedHat OpenShift 2m
- Summary 0m