Implementing Networking in OpenShift
This course will teach you how to implement networking in OpenShift.
What you'll learn
Traditional networking is static, and you need to bring SDN to your organization. In this course, Implementing Networking in OpenShift, you’ll learn to how to implement networking in OpenShift. First, you’ll explore how keys are one of the OpenShift networking components. Next, you’ll discover how to expose applications. Finally, you’ll learn how to create a variety of different network designs. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to implement OpenShift networking.
Table of contents
- The Challenging Landscape 5m
- Challenges to Container Networking 2m
- Introducing OpenShift 3m
- Demo: Getting Started with OpenShift 3m
- Getting Started with OpenShift Networking 6m
- Exposing Cluster Applications 5m
- Demo: Creating Pods Routes and Services 4m
- Service Details 2m
- Policy Control 2m
- Demo: Creating a Deployment 5m