PCI DSS: The State of Cardholder Data Attacks
In this course, you’ll learn about the criminals’ ways of working from an experienced (PFI) Forensic Investigator and discover what actually happens in the course of a PCI forensic investigation.
What you'll learn
In this course, PCI DSS: The State of Cardholder Data Attacks, John Elliott and Aaron Willis dive into data breaches and the development of the PCI DSS. Learn all about the criminals’ ways of working from an experienced PFI, discover the control failures that typically give criminals the opportunity to mount a successful attack, and discover what actually happens in the course of a PCI forensic investigation. By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of how these criminals operate and an inside glimpse of a PCI forensic investigation.
Table of contents
- Introducing the Authors and Their Backgrounds 2m
- How Do You Know You've Been Breached? 1m
- How Should a Breach Victim (Merchant) React? 3m
- What Does the PFI Professional do First? 5m
- The Evidence Gathering Process 6m
- Working with the Merchant and Their Business Needs 2m
- Drawing Conclusions from the Evidence and Reporting 2m
- Applying the Report's Conclusions and Cleaning Up 4m
- PCI DSS Compliance and Data Breaches 2m