Photoshop CC Mastering Layer Styles
This course will teach you how to use Photoshop layer styles in practical ways they can apply to your own workflow. Software required: Photoshop CC.
What you'll learn
Have you ever added a drop shadow or a bevel to your work and wondered how to share it with your friends or save it for later? Well, this is the course for you! In this course, Photoshop CC Mastering Layer Styles, you'll learn the basic concepts using Adobe Photoshop layer styles. First, you'll explore using the actual layer style panel to create and save your own layer styles and sharing them with colleagues. Next, you'll discover how to create your own unique layer styles. Finally, you'll learn how to practically apply your knowledge to everyday situations that might arise during a retouching or special effects session. By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding how the layer styles work in Photoshop CC. Software required: Photoshop CC.
Table of contents
- Working with Built-in Layer Styles 5m
- How to Apply Layer Styles 9m
- Copying and Pasting Layer Styles to Other Layers 3m
- Changing the Appearance of Layer Styles 6m
- Adding and Editing Additional Layer Styles 10m
- Understanding Contours and Global Lighting 10m
- Changing Visibility of Layer Styles 4m
- Scaling Layer Effects up and Down 8m
- Removing Layer Styles Permanently 6m
- Rasterizing Layer Styles 6m