Photoshop CC Mastering Compositing
Learn the artistic principles behind realistic composites and the tools in Photoshop to make your composites come to life.
What you'll learn
Achieving realistic results when combining two or more images together in Photoshop can be a difficult task. In this course, Photoshop CC Mastering Compositing, you will learn the concepts and techniques required to make believable composites. First, you will learn the importance of perspective and how it is essential for every composite. Next, you will explore how to match color, lighting, and saturation to make each piece of your composite match. Finally, you will discover what to do at the end of every composite to make it all come together. When you are finished with this course, you will not only understand the principles of realistic composites, but you will also know the tools inside of Photoshop to help you apply those compositing principles. Software Required: Photoshop CC.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Understanding Perspective in Compositing 6m
- Two and Three Point Perspective 2m
- The Relationship Between the Center of the Image and the Horizon Line 2m
- The Relationship Between the Horizon Line and the Top and Bottom of Objects 3m
- The Height of an Object and the Horizon Line 2m
- Matching Perspective of 3D Objects in Photoshop 4m
- Matching Horizon Lines 5m
- How to Use the Perspective Warp Tool in Photoshop 4m
- Compositing Using Perspective 4m
- Using Atmospheric Perspective to Create Depth in a Composite 6m