Photoshop CC Selections
This course covers how to effectively create selections inside of Adobe Photoshop.
What you'll learn
This course covers how to effectively create selections inside of Adobe Photoshop. Mastering selections is the first step in becoming a good Photoshop user. We cover a wide range of topics from basic selection concepts like feathering and anti-aliasing, to more advanced selection techniques using the Color Range command and nested masks. We wrap up the class by looking at some practical uses of selections like creating targeted adjustments and compelling photo composites.
Table of contents
- Version Check 0m
- Alpha Channels, Layer Masks, and Selections 6m
- Anti-aliasing Reviewed 5m
- Feathering Selections 6m
- Adding, Subtracting, and Combining Selections 6m
- Inverting Selections 3m
- Using Multiple Selection Tools 3m
- Reselect Command 4m
- Hide/Show Selection Edges 2m
- Saving and Loading Selections 3m
- Precise Cursor Options 1m