Play by Play: Introducing Agile to Teams with Doc Norton and Jeremy Jarrell
If you're thinking about making the move to Agile in your organization, this course will teach you strategies and techniques for successfully adopting Agile practices in the real world.
What you'll learn
Ready to make the transition to Agile in your organization? This course will teach you strategies to help make a smooth transition. In this Play by Play, Agile consultants Doc Norton and Jeremy Jarrell share lessons from their experiences helping organizations implement Agile methods. You'll learn valuable insights from real-world situations, including which practices to begin with, the pros and cons of making incremental changes vs. all-in adoption, how to conduct effective retrospectives, daily standups, sprint reviews, sprint planning meetings, and more. You'll see how different approaches work, given factors like team dynamics and organizational culture, and walk away from this course with a solid plan for where to start with your own organization.
Table of contents
- Where to Start with Agile? Evaluate the Landscape 7m
- Strategies for Brownfield Projects and Teams 5m
- Introducing Agile Techniques as a Member of a Team 4m
- How to Approach a Team Unwilling to Acknowledge a Problem 14m
- Look at the Workflow/Process 5m
- Advantages to Introducing Agile Tools Early 4m
- Introducing Agile to Project vs. Product Focused Organizations 10m