Play by Play: Sharing Code with npm Modules Between Angular Web and Ionic Mobile Apps
In this course, you’ll learn how to separate out common code from your angular services and state management into custom npm modules that can help maximize code and reduce bugs.
What you'll learn
Play by Play is a series in which top technologists work through a problem in real time, unrehearsed and unscripted. In this course, Play by Play: Sharing Code with npm Modules Between Angular Web and Ionic Mobile Apps, Duncan Hunter and Lars Klint demonstrate what code you can share between your Angular mobile and webs apps. Learn how to separate out the common code from your angular services and state management into custom npm modules, discover helpful tools and strategies for making npm packages, and how to share your finished npm modules. By the end of this course, you’ll have the fundamental concepts to make custom npm modules and share code effectively between Ionic and Angular apps.
Table of contents
- ngrx for Angular 5m
- Using ngrx-gen for Authentication Generation 3m
- Creating Authentication Actions 4m
- ngrx Effects and Authentication 2m
- Promises and Observables 7m
- Reducers 1m
- Building and Distributing the Core Project 3m
- Using the Shared Project and Configuring Ionic 6m
- Setting up the ngrx Store and Running the Ionic Mobile App 5m