Productivity Tips for the Busy Tech Professional
A set of actionable tasks for taking control of your schedule and creating more agility in your professional life.
What you'll learn
Everyone is busy, but some seem to get more done than others. In this course we look at 17 tips -- compiled from the experiences of Pluralsight authors -- for getting more meaningful work done. The tips cover some core principles to follow, as well as day-to-day activities that can help you take control of your schedule and leave behind the overwhelming feeling that many people experience.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Tip #9: Scope Every Task 4m
- Tip #10: Schedule Your Tasks 3m
- Tip #11: Short, Accessible Todo Lists 2m
- Tip #12: Don't Procrastinate 3m
- Tip #13: Stay Connected 4m
- Tip #14: Know When to Focus 2m
- Tip #15: Skip the Proxy 3m
- Tip #16: Maximize Free Time 3m
- Tip #17: Step Away and Recharge 3m
- Summary 1m