Information and Cyber Security GRC: Risk Management Frameworks and Structures
All organizations face varying risks related to their mission, strategies, and goals. This course will teach you the techniques used to manage risks and a selection of frameworks that can be used.
What you'll learn
All organizations face varying risks related to their mission, strategies, and goals. In this course, Information and Cyber Security GRC: Risk Management Frameworks and Structures, you’ll learn to use risk management techniques. First, you’ll explore quantitative and qualitative risk techniques. Next, you’ll discover how to identify organizational factors to influence the selection of the technique. Finally, you’ll learn how to assess risk management frameworks for your organization. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Risk Management Frameworks and Structures needed to manage risks within your organization.
Table of contents
- Risk Framework Overview and ISO 27005 4m
- Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR) 3m
- NIST RMF 800 37 3m
- Information Risk Assessment Methodology 2 (IRAM2) 4m
- Operationally Critical Threat, Asset, and Vulnerability Evaluation (Octave) 3m
- Center for Internet Security® Risk Assessment Method (CIS RAM) 2m
- Risk IT 3m
- Non-Infosec Specific Risk Models and Techniques 4m
- Summary 1m