Sculpting Female Torsos in ZBrush
In this series of tutorials we will study the differences between male and female anatomy, particularly the torso. Software required: ZBrush 4R6.
What you'll learn
In this series of tutorials we will study the differences between male and female anatomy, particularly the torso. This advanced tutorial will cover all of the major pitfalls of sculpting female anatomy and how to avoid them. We will cover breast placement, the shape of the pelvis area, parts that get overlooked such as the connection of the neck to the clavicle, among other things. By the end of this tutorial you should be more than ready to start doing your own female anatomy studies. Software required: ZBrush 4R6.
Table of contents
- Discussing Our Reference and Sculpting on Our Base Mesh 10m
- Sculpting the Profile of Our Torso 9m
- Breast Placement and Front View Sculpting 11m
- Refining the Torso from the Front 11m
- Blocking out the Abdominals 13m
- Blocking out the Back Area of the Torso 10m
- Refining the Neck and Shoulder Area 10m
- Refining the Abdominal Area 12m
- Continuing to Work on the Abs 12m
- Looking for Problems on Our Model 11m
- Finishing out the Back and Front of Our Torso 11m