Secure Software Architecture and Design for CSSLP®
Secure software architecture requires skill and creativity, and is essential in this third domain of the CSSLP®. You will learn different approaches to secure architecture and design and learn to mitigate risk and design secure software.
What you'll learn
Building secure software requires knowing the threats that the application will face and understanding how the application will interface with other systems. In this course, Secure Software Architecture and Design for CSSLP®, you will gain the ability to design secure software. First, you will discover threats to software. Next, you will learn secure interfaces. Finally, you will explore how to evaluate the software design. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of secure software architecture and design needed to develop secure software and prepare for the CSSLP® examination.
Table of contents
- Design Software Security Architecture 5m
- Adequate Security 4m
- Architecture Based Controls 7m
- Client Server 8m
- Web-based Architecture Risk 5m
- Pervasive Computing 7m
- Feature-based Risk 10m
- Side Channel Vulnerabilities Speculative Execution 8m
- Security Design Architecture - The Cloud 6m
- Reasons to Migrate to the Cloud 8m
- Security Design Architecture - Mobile Applications 9m