Secure Software Implementation for CSSLP®
Based on the security and functional requirements and the design of the system, this course will lead you through the principles of coding standards and secure coding. An essential part of the CSSLP® certification.
What you'll learn
Security needs to be built into the software. In this course, Secure Software Implementation for CSSLP®, you will learn foundational knowledge of secure coding. First, you will discover secure coding standards. Next, you will learn secure code review. Finally, you will explore how to implement software security controls. When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of secure coding needed to prepare for the CSSLP® examination.
Table of contents
- Secure Coding Practices 7m
- Programming Considerations 10m
- Input Validation 7m
- Error Handling and Logging 12m
- Protection of Output 7m
- Session Management, Injection, and XSS 7m
- Configuration Management 6m
- Network and Storage Requirements 7m
- Resource and Memory Management 10m
- Sensitive Data Exposure and Access Control 9m