SharePoint Server 2010 Administration (70-667) Part 2
Part 2 of 4 in the SharePoint Server 2010 Administration (70-667) series. This course will teach you the essential features of SharePoint Server 2010.
What you'll learn
Part 2 of 4 in the SharePoint Server 2010 Administration (70-667) series. This course will teach you the essential features of SharePoint Server 2010, and you'll walk away able to install and configure a SharePoint environment, manage authentication, accounts and user roles and operational settings, deploy web applications, site collections and SharePoint solutions, and maintain SharePoint, from backup and restore to performance monitoring and optimization. This course is intended for IT administrators who currently or would like to deploy, configure and manage a SharePoint environment. In order to get the most out of this course, you should have a good understanding of Active Directory, DNS and other networking concepts. Additional knowledge of IIS, Microsoft SQL Server, Windows Server 2008 security and PowerShell 2.0 will also be helpful for this course.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- The SQL Storage Conundrum 4m
- RBS and SharePoint 2010 1m
- Installing and Configuring RBS 8m
- Enabling FILESTREAM on the Database Server 2m
- Provisioning a BLOB Store 4m
- Installing RBS on SharePoint Servers 5m
- Enabling RBS Using PowerShell 5m
- Testing the RBS Configuration 5m
- Encryption and Backup/Recovery 2m
- What We Learned 1m